DeepCell™ is a technology development company focusing on material science, microfluidics, and cannabinoid molecule discoveries.
Crystal Fusion™ – A Novel Cannabinoid Delivery Method
DeepCell’s™ patent approved Crystal Fusion™ technology mechanically fuses cannabinoids within the crystal structures of sucrose (sugar) for use in our flagship brand, Ruby Cannabis Sugar™, as well as Ruby Lite Cannabis Sweetener™ using infused xylitol, and Sapphire Cannabis Salt™ using infused pink Himalayan salt.
Our advanced infusion process exhibit several unique properties:
- Water Solubility – Infused crystals can be added to liquids such as water, coffee, tea, smoothies, etc. This is in stark contrast to oil or butter based cannabis products that do not mix without the addition of artificial mixing agents.
- Shelf Stability – Infused crystals do not oxidize like raw plant material, butters, oils, or even extracts. Chlorophylls, air, light, and bacteria all oxidize cannabinoids, effects which are greatly diminished in crystal form.
- Gut Health – Prebiotics – DeepCell has developed a novel technology to fuse prebiotic fiber with cannabidiol (CBD) for gut health applications.
- Skin Health – Keratosis Pilaris – DeepCell has developed a patent-pending formulation for keratosis pilaris (known as “chicken skin”), a cosmetic and medical condition with limited treatment options.
- Nootropic – Concentration Aid – DeepCell has developed a THC based concentration aid that boosts key compounds in the brain that enhance cognitive FOCUS™.
Research & Development
Innovation is a core value of DeepCell™. We are continually exploring investments into commercial application. We believe that investments in research and development plant the seeds of future economic prosperity. If you are interested in partnering or exploring areas of mutual benefit please contact us at email@example.com.
*No cannabis products are manufactured and/or distributed by DeepCell. DeepCell licensed cannabis products are manufactured and distributed by DeepCell licensees with the appropriate state license(s).